Friday 28 August 2020

I want peace for Iran

 I want peace for Iran. I want peace in the Middle East and the whole world. I do not wish to witness endless war and destruction of nature and humanity. I do not want to see any human being in a state of pain and suffering.

I do not believe the conventional wisdom of a group has an exceptional approach to the way of life and has no merit being imposed against others' will. 

I am talking about peace; it is my natural right to speak about peace; it is my birthright to have happiness and joy in my life as I want to share those qualities with others. 

I want peace so that those scarce resources are allocated toward economic prosperity and building all nations worldwide. 

I want peace so that those resources are contributing to a sustainable and stable future for the next generation to inherit a bountiful and meaningful life. 

I want peace means others are not against me. It means we are part of one family.

Talking about peace does not pose a threat to the national security of a country. 

I want peace means solidarity among us. There is an absence of political ideology. 

I want peace does not make me a civil activist.

I want peace does not make me a political activist.


Copyright © 2020 Peyman ADL DOUSTI HAGH 

All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review of “The Memoirs of Nasrollah Tavakoli, The First Chief of Staff of the Iranian Army after the Islamic Revolution,” published by Ibex Publishers Inc., in 2014 by Peyman Adl Dousti Hagh

  Book Review of “The Memoirs of Nasrollah Tavakoli, The First Chief of Staff of the Iranian Army after the Islamic Revolution,” published b...