Thursday 13 April 2023

I Do Understand Why Iranians Are Dancing to Defy the Islamic Republic of Iran's Laws

 

One day, I was commuting from Mission, British Columbia (BC), Canada (CA), to Abbotsford, (BC), CA, on a bus. I was sitting at the back of the bus. One man who appeared to be in his early thirties started conversing with me. At some point in the conversation, he said, “I hope you do not mind if I ask you a question.” I told him to shoot. He asked me, why did you leave your country-Iran? I paused for a moment; I went into deep thought about why did I leave Iran? Indeed, I did not want to take part in Iran and Iraq War. But why? I recalled a moment when Khomeini banded all musical instruments in Iran because he issued a fatwa that Satan created all musical instruments. We lived in the dark ages. We could not touch happiness. We had to lament daily for a saint we did not know and who died several centuries ago. I looked at the young man and told him. I wanted to listen to Michael Jackson. I was not being funny or sarcastic. I told him my genuine feeling about why I escaped Iran. He looked at me and said he understood why I fled my homeland-Iran.

Not long ago, I saw Ali-Reza Dabir, the President of the Islamic Republic of Iran Wrestling Federation, sitting in a room surrounded by people. His lips are moving, but no one can hear him. As a former Shia Muslim, I understand that he is praying. The issue that comes here is that the faith of Islam says to be discreet and humble about how you practice your faith, do not be pompous about how you pray and practice your faith. If you are displaying your religion, God rejects your prayers.

When I was a Muslim, I prayed five times a day; sometimes, I prayed before the prayer’s designated times because I had commitments. I wanted to be humble; it was my relationship with God and not others. I did not pretend to be a devoted Muslim person. However, Dabir is pretending to be a Muslim person. He must also have a prayer bump on his forehead like the Mark of the Beast (666) to be allowed to trade with others within the Satanic regime of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

What I love about Christianity, God says there are many people during judgment day who will say to God that they are true believers. However, entering God’s kingdom has narrow gates and steep hills (Mathew 7: 13-14). Also, Jesus warns people that anyone who wants to enter God’s kingdom must be innocent, like a child. Is the IRI following God’s path toward salvation? No. It is following Satan’s path.

Where else may you have seen someone practicing voodoo like Dabir? In the movie Harry Potter, you see characters practicing black magick; they are standing somewhere quietly and reciting voodoo as their lips move, but no voice comes out of their mouths. How different is Dabir from Harry Potter’s magick? Not far. Dabir is practicing black magick like Harry Potter.

I did not want to practice black magick; I wanted to feel God, walk with God, and love God. I did not want to practice the black magick of the IRI. Finally, I became a Christian.

Let’s come to the point of music and dance. I, too, like Iranians in Iran like Nika Shakarami, Sarina Esmailzadeh, Mahsa Amini, Hadis Najafi and many more individuals, enjoyed music and dance. I used to do Breakdance and kept my Breakdance shirt until today. We defied the black magick of the IRI with our music and dance. We did not want their voodoo. We wanted liberty, liberty from their black magick.

Therefore, music and dance defy the Satanic regime of the IRI’s law of entertainment prohibition because God’s way is the way of happiness and joy, not wanting the IRI practice of worshiping Satan.

The last word, when I look at Iranians dancing in Iran or anywhere in the world, I remember that I wanted to escape the darkness of the IRI and walk toward life, light and happiness. And dance and music will bring the IRI down once and for all, and life, light and happiness will always prevail as God in the Holy Bible says let there be light (Genesis 1:3).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review of “The Memoirs of Nasrollah Tavakoli, The First Chief of Staff of the Iranian Army after the Islamic Revolution,” published by Ibex Publishers Inc., in 2014 by Peyman Adl Dousti Hagh

  Book Review of “The Memoirs of Nasrollah Tavakoli, The First Chief of Staff of the Iranian Army after the Islamic Revolution,” published b...