Monday 30 April 2018

My Fatty Liver

I worked at VIP Soap Products for the duration of six months. During this time frame, my skin color changed, it became red and swollen. My body began to have blisters, and when I touched blisters, water and blood were coming out of the blisters.

I stopped working at the above soap factory, and doctors checked my liver, the test result indicated that my liver enzyme had gone up by ten points. Plus, the medical report mentioned that I had a fatty liver. This news had a devasting effect on me; I always take care of my body since I was a child. I am a health conscious person who does exercises six days a week and ensures that has a healthy body.

I changed my diet to reduce the fatty liver in mine body. Even, I changed my diet. Still, I was not losing the fatty liver. Sadly, I was gaining weight. My health situation was not right; I had a skin rash, scratching myself and was a complicated situation for me. When I was talking to people, I could not stop it and would scratch myself. At night I could not sleep, I would scratch myself, and would keep me awake and could not have a well rest at night.

I was afraid of talking to my colleagues about my health situation. One day, I told to one of my colleagues, and she told me to take Milk Thistle. I bought one bottle of it, and the bottle says, it takes about three weeks to work. I marked my calendar. It worked. It healed me.

All in all, I was afraid of the situation because, during Iran and Iraq War, Iranian soldiers exposed to Weapon of Mass Destruction, had symptoms that I had. They received treatments, but the never recovered. Thus, I was afraid that I never survive it. Whereas, I did. I am grateful to my colleague who helped me. God bless that individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review of “The Memoirs of Nasrollah Tavakoli, The First Chief of Staff of the Iranian Army after the Islamic Revolution,” published by Ibex Publishers Inc., in 2014 by Peyman Adl Dousti Hagh

  Book Review of “The Memoirs of Nasrollah Tavakoli, The First Chief of Staff of the Iranian Army after the Islamic Revolution,” published b...