Thursday 9 July 2020

The Delusion of Living in Canada

I checked different social media profiles; I saw how white people pretend to be diverse by taking pictures with ethnic individuals to disguise their racist views. 

Today`s racism in Canada has nothing to do with Madame Helena Blavatsky Theosophy school of thoughts. Thus, white individuals in Canada do not view themselves as racist.

Today's racism exists, and white individuals want to remain at the top of social hierarchy to acquire wealth, power, and prestige by keeping others at a state of struggle, pain, and suffering. 

The biggest mistake of my life that I escaped Iran and assumed my life would be better in the West, how wrong I was. It is a hell that I am living in. I never should leave Iran, Iran is my motherland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review of “The Memoirs of Nasrollah Tavakoli, The First Chief of Staff of the Iranian Army after the Islamic Revolution,” published by Ibex Publishers Inc., in 2014 by Peyman Adl Dousti Hagh

  Book Review of “The Memoirs of Nasrollah Tavakoli, The First Chief of Staff of the Iranian Army after the Islamic Revolution,” published b...