Thursday 16 May 2019

Story of My Life

This is the story of my life that I would like to share with everyone. It begins when I lived in Iran and skipping Turkey and sharing a small portion of my life when I lived in Mission.
It was the mid-80s, the Iraqi airplanes were dropping bombs on us that it bought from the US. The regime in Iran bought weapons from the US like anti-aircraft (Iran Contra Affair). One night, Iraqi airplanes were going heavy, and the anti-aircraft made loud noises. I was standing under a stair with my father and was shaking hard. My father was holding my hand. He noticed that I was shaking. He asked me; why are you afraid? My voice my shaky and told him about the bombing. He asked me, can you do anything to stop it? I told him no. He said to me that there was no reason to be afraid of anything. I became calm and did not feel anything. He taught me the state of emptiness as Miyamoto Musashi talked about the state of emptiness. This is why I do not feel anything at the time of crisis. I hear and see everything at the time of crisis. I am at the state of emptiness when I am at crisis.
In 1987, I had a dream that I climbed a mountain, and it was in a night. Eventually, I reach a place. My mother is a religious woman and has a gift to interpret dreams. She told me, I will leave Iran (Iran means land of noble).
In 1988, the war between Iran and Iraq escalated at its highest point.  My parents feared for safety and well-being of me. My father talked with some smugglers who smuggled me out of Iran to Turkey.  When I lived in Turkey, I lived among gypsies in a cold house during winter times. I was when I lived in Turkey because I could not afford to buy food.
In 2005, I had a dream about a man who was holding two tablets, and He told me I would protect you. When I told my mother about my dream, she told me Jesus would protect you.  (I am intentionally not disclosing a significant portion of my life) In 2009, I saw Him as He told me wake-up and go to bed. In 2009, I was sleeping under a Christmas tree, and when I opened my eyes, I saw a man who went through the wall and His clothes touched my face. This was the moment that I understood He wanted me to follow Him.
When I was living in my apartment, I could not afford to turn on the heat because I wanted the money to use toward my academic knowledge. One day, David Ross told me, your fridge would not turn on because your apartment is colder than inside of the refrigerator. Indeed, it did not turn on. One day, David Ross talked to his employer to share his employment with me. I had been left behind and called him, and he came to my assistance too many times. David Ross will always be my brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review of “The Memoirs of Nasrollah Tavakoli, The First Chief of Staff of the Iranian Army after the Islamic Revolution,” published by Ibex Publishers Inc., in 2014 by Peyman Adl Dousti Hagh

  Book Review of “The Memoirs of Nasrollah Tavakoli, The First Chief of Staff of the Iranian Army after the Islamic Revolution,” published b...