Sunday 24 January 2021

Afghan Girl Nazanin 14 Years Old

 Recently, I watched a video clip; an Afghan girl with the name of Nazanin, who was fourteen years old, was crying that she wanted to go back to her home; she did not want to stay in Iran. 


I wanted to tell her; I am sorry about the way some Iranians made you feel. I understand that you are feeling heavy about the social barriers and social injustice you are experiencing daily.





One reason I left Iran because some people called me donkey Azeri in Tehran-Iran. It hurt my feelings. 


Even, I am living in Canada today. I am facing social barriers and social injustice. 


I want you to know; Afghan people are smart and brave individuals who can do anything like Member of Parliament Maryam Monsef. 1


All I can do is praying for you so God's guardian angels will protect you during these difficult times. I am hoping one day; you can live wherever you want without being the subject of bigotry. 


Endnote: 

1. <Maryam Monsef - Wikipedia>


Copyright © 2021 Peyman ADL DOUSTI HAGH

All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traitor Masih Alinejad is Marching Iran Toward Civil War

  In 1975, Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi I declared his plan to reduce oil exports due to scarcity. In his speech, he said that in 1979, when t...