Friday 20 March 2020

Stop Worrying

I am writing this paper from the point of a person who experienced the 1979 Revolution in Iran. I went through the 1980 to 1988 Iran and Iraq War and lived in Turkey as a refugee from 1988 to 1991. I have been living in Canada since 1991. I faced countless challenges in my life. I even walked toward my demise intentionally. 

I am a 49 years old man and know this what I am writing; it is base on wisdom. Stop thinking that Canada is going to move toward anarchy. Canada will not be moving toward chaos due to a shortage of food, disease, or anything that comes to your mind. You, YOU will overcome this situation, YOU proved it when people of Toronto encountered 2003 blackout, no one hurt anyone. Hospitals released a report after nine months that there was a surge of newborn babies. 

I went through the cycle of titanic violence in my life. I never saw people hurt anyone. People stood side by side and helped one another. Right now, Iranians are facing a shortage of food and medicine, and Iranians are helping one another. They are not trusting in the system anymore. 

My base is Jesus and God, who in Mathew 6:25 Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothes? Even if I die now because it is God's will. It means that I served God, and it is time for me to answer to Him about my deeds. We are not on this earth forever.

Oh, about those paper tissues, take one minute shower, it is a lot cleaner than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traitor Masih Alinejad is Marching Iran Toward Civil War

  In 1975, Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi I declared his plan to reduce oil exports due to scarcity. In his speech, he said that in 1979, when t...